Shrimp Creole Enchilada de camaronesFrom elsie1970 6 years ago
- 1 pound of cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 Lg. onion shopping list
- 1 Lg. green pepper shopping list
- 4 pcs. Of garlic shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can of tomato sauce shopping list
- ¾ cupVino Seco shopping list
- 1 Large squirt of ketchup shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Adobo shopping list
How to make it
- Just like on top make the Sofrito in a pan. Add olive oil to the bottom of the pan. Chop the onions, Garlic and Green pepper and simmer in a pan and then add the tomato sauce.
- After it’s simmered for like 10 minutes, add two tapitas of vino seco, sprinkle pepper back and forth in the pot, then add adobo do the same. Squeeze ketchup in like to good squeezes. STIR. Let it simmer for another 10 minutes then add the shrimp and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes on medium/high. Don’t cook the shrimp to long because then they get very chewy.
The Cookelsie1970 Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!