Triple chocolate ice-cream sandwichesFrom najwax0x0x 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the chocolate melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Stir until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Place the hundreds and thousands in a shallow bowl. Dip the tops of half the biscuits in the melted chocolate, then into the hundreds and thousands to coat. Place on a baking tray. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Place the remaining biscuits, base-side up, on a clean work surface. Divide the ice-cream among the biscuit bases. Top with the chocolate-coated biscuits. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- najwax0x0x Melbourne, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknajwax0x0x Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!