Baja Fish Taco SauceFrom jeep4whl2002 4 years ago
How to make it
- I use a Food Processor which to mix all these great ingredients and to make this sauce.
- Place diced Jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil in processor and blend for a minute or so on low spead.
- Add Mayo or Yogurt, Sour Cream and Chipotle with some of the adobo sauce from the can to processor and mix all ingredients for another minute or two on medium speed
- Transfer mixture to a glass or plastic container and cover and refrigerate for a minimum of hour for the flavors to meld.
- Enjoy on your fried or grilled fish tacos or grilled fish fillets.