Broiled pork jowl and crisp kaleFrom tanwiratchada 3 years ago
- 500 g. pork jowl shopping list
- 500 g. Chinese kale shopping list
- 1 garlic bulb shopping list
- 1 tsp.finely sliced coriander root shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp. seasoning sauce shopping list
- SPICY SAUCE: shopping list
- Mix together: 2 tsp. finely sliced hot chilli shopping list
- 3 tbsp. finely sliced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp.sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp. lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the pork well, and cut into ½ inch thick slices.
- Pound the garlic, coriander root, and pepper until well mashed.
- Rub this into the pork. Next, add the sugar and seasoning sauce and work the pork around in these.
- Then set aside and allow to marinate for about thirty minutes.
- Wash the kale well.
- Remove and discard the leafy portions, only the stems will be used.
- Peel the stems, cut them into sections about three inches long.
- Cut each section lengthwise into thin slices, and immedialety put them on ice to keep them crisp and drain.
- Broil the pork over a medium charcoal fire until golden brown and then cut into thin slices.
- Arrange the slices of pork and kale on a platter and pour the sauce over them and serve.