Fried Crab And Pork Stuffed Shells (poo Cha)From tanwiratchada 4 years ago
- 350 grams crab meat shopping list
- 100 grams minced pork shopping list
- 100 grams onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten and mix together shopping list
- ½ tbsp coriander leaves, chopped shopping list
- ½ tbsp garlic, chopped shopping list
- ½ tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- ½ tbsp sugar shopping list
- 100 grams chili sauce shopping list
- 6 crab shells shopping list
- red chili, sliced (for garnishing) shopping list
- coriander leaves (for garnishing) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, add chopped garlic, coriander, pepper and mix together.
- Then add pork, crabmeat, onion, fish sauce and sugar.
- Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
- Fill the mixture into each of six crab shells and steam for about 15 minutes until cooked.
- Dip the steamed crab in beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Then deep fry by facing down the crabmeat side into the hot oil until yellow.
- Remove and drain.
- Garnish with sliced fresh red chili and coriander leaves.
- Serve with chili sauce
- The food should be steamed in a bamboo steamer to avoid condensation dripping onto the cooking food.
- Alternatively if you use a metal steamer cover the food with a paper towel which is not in contact with the food, or simply steam the crab in a microwave on medium or low heat.
- If you use a microwave, let the dish stand for one minute after each three minutes cooking, and check for "doneness" by probing it with a fork.
- If you prefer to omit the pork, use extra crabmeat, or chopped shrimp, instead.
- If you want the dish to be a little more spicy, add a little grated ginger and sliced chillis (prik chi fa daeng).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔