Hot And Sour CabbageFrom sjbenoist 6 years ago
- 1 Pound Cabbage shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons Oil shopping list
- 6 - 12 Peppercorns (Szechuan if available) shopping list
- 2-4 Red Chilies (Chinese or De Arbol) shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar shopping list
- Sesame Oil to taste (few drops) shopping list
How to make it
- Have all ingredients portioned and ready before beginning.
- Cut cabbage into 1.5" squares.
- Heat oil in wok until starting to smoke. Add peppercorns and chilies for about 20 seconds.
- Add cabbage and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and sugar, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add soy, vinegar, and sesame oil, server immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sjbenoist Saint Charles, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksjbenoist Saint Charles, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!