Buck's Caesar SaladFrom buck7762 6 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 3 anchovy fillets shopping list
- 3 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- Few dashes white wine Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, halved shopping list
- 10 C. torn romaine shopping list
- 1/2 C. garlic croutons shopping list
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese shopping list
- Whole black pepper corns shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor bowl combine egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Transfer dressing to a small saucepan and add garlic. Cook and stir dressing over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until thickened. Do not boil. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap; chill for 2-24 hours.
- Remove garlic from dressing. Add romaine, croutons, and Parmesan cheese to salad bowl. Pour dressing over salad. Toss lightly to coat. Transfer to individual plates. Grind fresh pepper over each serving. Add anchovies filets to individual salads (optional).
The Cookbuck7762 Munising, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!