Decadent Gluten Free Chocolate CakeFrom misscandiquik 3 years ago
- 1 package Chocolate CANDIQUIK (16oz) shopping list
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 C sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/4 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract (most vanilla extract is gluten-free) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch (or 12″) spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray, then line the bottom with a circle of parchment paper.
- Spray the paper with cooking spray too, then set the pan to the side –
- Place 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter (cut into chunks) and 8 oz (half of the 16oz package) CANDIQUIK in the heat and serve microwaveable tray (put remaining CQ in separate container/bag).
- Microwave on high for 45 sec- 1 minute, stirring often, continue in 15 sec increments- if necessary, until melted and completely blended
- Now pour the CANDIQUIK and butter mixture into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix well
- Add the six eggs, one at a time, whisking after each one.
- Sift the cocoa into the bowl. See Photo
- Stir until blended.
- Pour into springform pan and bake 30-40 min or until cake has risen and formed a thin crust
Chocolate Glaze recipe:
- Break apart two squares from the unused CANDIQUIK (you will have 2 squares left-over after you use these) and 3 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat - stir until smooth.
- Remove the glaze from the heat, then stir in vanilla, honey, and milk. Set aside to slightly cool off.
- When the cake has cooled, pour the glaze onto the center and use a spatula or the backside of a spoon to smooth the glaze along the top and sides of the cake.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 30-60 minutes before serving to allow the glaze to set and it will also make the cake much easier to slice
People Who Like This Dish 0
- misscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!