EnchiladasFrom sara_meghan 5 years ago
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 5 large tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 lb ground pork shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 pouch taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 8 whole grain tortillas shopping list
- Shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and spices and cook a few minutes longer. Sauce will be chunky.
- Meanwhile, cook pork, drain the fat and stir in the beans, taco seasoning and water. Continue cooking until water is absorbed.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce into a rectangular baking dish. Divide meat/bean mixture among tortillas. Sprinkle a little cheese over mixture and roll up, placing seam side down into the baking dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
The Cooksara_meghan Fort Saskatchewan, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!