ChimichangasFrom austinaud 3 years ago
- · 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- · 3 cups Mexican Meat mix, thawed shopping list
- · vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- · Shredded lettuce shopping list
- · Green Chile salsa shopping list
- · tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- · guacamole shopping list
- · sour cream shopping list
- · ripe olives for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Warm tortillas. Heat Mexican Meat Mix. Heat ½ inch of oil to 400°F in a skillet large enough to hold one chimi.
- Spread about ½ cup of the meat over the lower third of each tortilla. Fold the bottom edges of each tortilla up over filling. Fold both sides toward the center and roll into a cylinder. Secure rolled tortillas with a toothpick. Fry 2 chimichangas at a time in hot oil about 2 minutes until golden and crust. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot over a lay of shredded lettuce. Top with green chili salsa, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream. Garnish with an olive. Makes 6 chimichangas.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- austinaud Austin, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookaustinaud Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!