Babycorn PakodaFrom aishvaryaraghavram 5 years ago
- babycorn - 10 shopping list
- cornflour - 5 tbl shopping list
- maida(all purpose flour) - 5 tbl shopping list
- green chillies - 4 shopping list
- garlic pods - 6 shopping list
- ginger - 1/2 inch piece shopping list
- finely chopped coriander - 1 tbl shopping list
- oil - for frying shopping list
- salt - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- cut the babycorn lengthwise into two, set aside.
- Grind the green chillies, garlic and ginger into fine paste.
- combine maida, cornflour, salt , grinded paste , coriander and water to form a soft batter.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Dip each babycorn in the batter and fry until crisp and golden.
- serve hot with tomato sauce.
The Cookaishvaryaraghavram Chennai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!