Coffee SmoothieFrom misscandiquik 3 years ago
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled shopping list
- 1 cup milk, cold (whole, 2%, or skim, whatever you prefer) shopping list
- 2 heaping tablespoons instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1-3 teaspoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like your coffee shopping list
- 2 cups of ice cubes (add more if you want a thicker smoothie) shopping list
How to make it
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until no ice chunks remain. Done!
Ideas you could add:
- Half a frozen banana (this will thicken the smoothie up even further)
- 2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- a dash of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (for super coffee flavor)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- whipped cream on top!
- (adapted from joythebaker.com)
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!