Simply Grilled SwordfishFrom matth 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat your grill - preferably using charcoal, otherwise medium-high
- Mix the dry ingredients into the olive oil in a small dish
- Spoon the mix onto both sides of the steak
- Let the steak sit for a few minutes and then put it on to the grill
- Cook on one side for 15 minutes, the other side for 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy! Goes great with some steamed asparagus or a baked potato.
- You might need more or less ingredients depending on the size of your swordfish steak. The mix should not be very wet and should stick easily to the swordfish.
The Cookmatth Lunenburg, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!