Vegan BrowniesFrom nhmomma 3 years ago
- 1 Cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 Cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 Cup unbleached white flour shopping list
- 1/3 Cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 -1/2 Cup Vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life) Keep some out to sprinkle on top if you'd like shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees...use an 8 X 8 square pan
- Mix Applesauce, Sugar & Vanilla in a medium bowl. In another bowl whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the applesauce mixture. Mix just to blend. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for approximately 25- 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center. Sprinkle chocolate chips ontop as soon as they come out of the oven so that they melt just a bit, but hold there shape.
- Cool, cut into 8...2" X 4" bars. ENJOY!!!
- I use all organic items while making my Vegan baked goods.