Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom nhmomma 4 years ago
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 2/3 Cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Soy milk (or your favorite non dairy milk) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon tapioca flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups unbleached white flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, use Silpat or parchment lined sheet pans.
- Combine and mix (I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer with the paddle attachment) the Brown Sugar through the Tapioca Flour in bowl & mix for about 2 minutes. The consistency will become a bit thick and look like very smooth caramel.
- Add the Vanilla and blend.
- Add the Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt and mix well (less than a minute). Scrape sides of the bowl.
- Add the Chocolate Chips and mix to combine.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes to set up, then using any sized scoop you would like, scoop the mixture onto your pans, staggering them so that they do not bake into eachother.
- Bake for 6 minutes, rotate your pans, and bake for an additional 6-8 minutes, just until the edges start to look a little brown. Let the cookies rest on the sheet pans for 5 minutes before removing them to cooling racks.
- I'll be attaching a photo soon!