Apricot cakeFrom diamondgirl 6 years ago
- 125 g (8 tbs) melted butter shopping list
- 60 g confectioners` sugar shopping list
- 60 g brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- juice from one lemon shopping list
- 25 ml rum shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla sugar shopping list
- 130 g flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 700 - 900 g apricots shopping list
- confectioners` sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine flour, soda and salt.
- In a mixing bowl combine melted butter, sugars, add eggs, one at a time, add rum, vanilla and lemon juice. Stir in dry ingredients and mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Cut apricots in half lenghtwise and discard stones. Carefully stick apricot halves into the batter. Dust with sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven (180C) for 50 min or until ready. Dust with confectioners` sugar.
The Cookdiamondgirl IT
- Not added to any groups yet!