Ramen Noodle SaladFrom MOCHAMO 6 years ago
- Two packages of beef ramen noodles shopping list
- One bag of coleslaw shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 cup of toasted, slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds shopping list
- chow mein noodles shopping list
- 1/3 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup of white vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil shopping list
- Two ramen seasoning packets shopping list
How to make it
- Break up dried noodles, place in bowl. Put rest of ingredients together in order listed. Pour dressing over mixture. Toss together and let sit overnight or longer. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and serve. Num yummeh.
The CookMOCHAMO Cape Cod, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!