Gluten Free Vegan BrowniesFrom nhmomma 4 years ago
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons gluten Free All Purpose flour (Bob's Red Mill) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- 1/2 Cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 Cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Vegan/ gluten Free chocolate chips (Enjoy Life) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine in a bowl the Flour through the Xanthan Gum. Mix well to blend.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the Applesauce through the vanilla.
- Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into an 8 X 8 inch square pan that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray. Or use square muffin tins (like the picture shows.)
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until a toothpick that is stuck in the center comes out clean.