Vegan And Gluten Free Blonde BrowniesFrom Amber411 6 years ago
- 1 cup of cannellini white kidney beans ( 1/2 cup well mashed ) shopping list
- 1/4 cup almond butter shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup Organic Natural unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Xanthum Gum shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean Flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup gluten free, vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used a brand called Enjoy Life usually found in the gluten free section ) shopping list
- Directions shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mash kidney beans well until smooth. ( you can use a food processor or just use the paddle attachment on a kitchen aide. ) and combine with almond butter. Mix well until smooth.
- 2. Add in sugar, applesauce and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- 3. stir in salt, xanthum gum, flour, garbanzo bean flour, and baking powder until combined.
- 4. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a 8 or 9 inch greased baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes (mine took about 28 minutes ) at 375 degrees F.
- Let cool before cutting ( unless you are like me and can't wait )serve and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Amber411 Auburn, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookAmber411 Auburn, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!