Pro Country Pepper GravyFrom MistressMaddie 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Pour 1/2 the milk and cream and all the oil into a pot and softly boil
- 2) Pour rest of milk and cream into a shaker along with the flour (more flour results in thicker gravy) and mix.
- 3) After the mixture in the pan is softly boiling add the mix from the shaker into it and whisk.
- 4) Once it has thickened add the pepper and other spices.
- Note: the spices are all to taste so have fun with it.
The CookMistressMaddie Ann Arbor, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!