Cajun Garlic Pork RoastFrom beatngu2 6 years ago
- 3 to 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Blend all seasonings well and rub mixture over all surfaces of the pork loin. Place pork in shallow roasting pan and roast until meat thermometer inserted in roast registers 155 to 160, about 60-90 minutes. Remove pork from oven, let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
The Cookbeatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!