Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Almond Crunch CookiesFrom emschrock 2 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup or 2 sticks of butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 10oz. pack peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a medium bowl and mix.
- In a separate large bowl cream together the butter and sugar till fluffy.
- To the butter and sugar mixture add the eggs and vanilla and blend till smooth.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet until fully blended.
- Add the peanut butter chips and almond slivers then mix till incorporated.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (depending on the oven).
- The cookies will be very soft and puffy at first but will firm up and flatten some as they cool.
- We highly recommend a glass of milk to accompany these yummy cookies.
The Cookemschrock Black Hawk, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!