Rib RoastFrom pamela 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the lemon-pepper seasoning, garlic salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and rosemary then, rub the mixture evenly over the roast.
- Put the roast (fat side facing up) on a roasting rack and set into a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, 40 minutes in the oven, (until the it reaches your desired doneness). Medium-rare: At least 145 degrees F, however Medium is recommended: 160 degrees F. Allow the roast to rest for 10-15 minutes prior to carving into thin slices.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!