Amazing Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom Jd2008 6 years ago
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of melted butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 Cup (6 Ounces) of semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Beat the butter and egg in a mixing bowl until blended.
- Add the granulated sugar. light brown sugar, and dark brown sugar to the mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Add the Flour and chocolate chips and MIX. *****Do NOT use an electric beater for the final step.****
- Scoop into 1-Inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Do NOT overbake.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet.
- Note- Instead of 1 Cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips, use 1/2 a cup of semisweet and 1/2 a cup of WHITE CHOCOLATE Chips.
- It tastes like s'mores....SO GOOD.
The CookJd2008 Nashville, North America
The Rating1 people
This recipe produces the absolute perfect chocolate chip cookie!! they turn out nice and chewey instead of light brown sugar i use dark and i also add a couple tbs of vanilla pudding mix! These cookies are the BOMB!!!anniek39 in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!