Jello Fluff DessertFrom rhondalynne 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs, you can make your own by crushing graham crackers shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. melted margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 large or 2 regular size boxes of Jello gelatin, any flavor shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. hot water shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk, very cold (I put mine in the freezer for a couple of hours) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour, 1/2 c. sugar, and melted margarine.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and bake 8 to 10 minutes at 325°. Let cool.
- Mix Jello, water, and 1 c. sugar together until dissolved; chill until syrupy.
- Beat at high speed until frothy.
- Whip evaporated milk in a separate bowl at high speed until light and fluffy like whipped cream.
- Fold into the Jello mixture.
- Pour onto graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle a few extra graham crumbs on top.
- Chill until firm. Store in refrigerator.
The Cookrhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!