Rice BreadFrom rhondalynne 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup cooked white or brown rice shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (1 Tbsp. + 1 1/2 tsp.) vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 cups unbleached flour (I've used unbleached or whole wheat, even a mix of both) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast. shopping list
How to make it
- Place rice and oil in a large measuring cup and add enough water to reach the 1 1/2 c. mark.
- Dump into bread machine pan or mixing bowl.
- If using a bread machine, add rest of ingredients in the order listed, set to desired setting and start. I prefer to use the dough cycle then take the dough out and form a loaf, let rise in my bread pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- If using a stand mixer, add the flour last, cup by cup. If mixing by hand I will also add the flour at the last and then knead for 6 to 8 minutes before letting it rise, covered, in a greased bowl.
- Form into a loaf, let rise in loaf pan and bake 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- rhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔