Ham With Orange Honey GlazeFrom rhondalynne 4 years ago
- * 8 lbs semi boneless ready to serve ham shopping list
- * 15 whole cloves shopping list
- * 2 cups orange juice shopping list
- * 1 cup white wine shopping list
- * 1 grated orange, rind of shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Trim skin and excess fat from ham, leaving about 1/4 inch covering of fat over ham. Insert cloves into fat side of ham; place in roasting pan, fat side up.
- Combine orange juice, wine and orange rind; set 1/2 cup aside and pour remaining mixture over ham. Set roasting pan on top of stove and bring liquid to boil, then place in 325°F oven for 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
- Combine reserved liquid, honey, ginger and mustard; stir until smooth. Pour over ham and bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.