New Millenium Salad With Tropical DressingFrom RawFood 5 years ago
- 2 cups baby greens shopping list
- 1 cup of shredded jicama shopping list
- 1 cup butternut squash, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded shopping list
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup mango, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced papaya shopping list
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1 small lemon, juiced shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the first three shredded ingredients on top of the baby greens. As an alternative, you may prefer, instead of shredding, to make long strips of each using your vegetable peeler for an even more eye-pleasing presentation.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes on the plate in a decorative way. Serve this salad with Tropical Dressing, which is made by simply blending the remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth. Transfer the dressing to a small pitcher until serving time, then drizzle over the salad.
The CookRawFood Sacramento, USA.
- Not added to any groups yet!