Steak Taco MeatFrom sharebear1 6 years ago
- 2 Lbs skirt steak ~ Finely diced shopping list
- 5 (.18 ounce) packets sazon seasoning with coriander and achiote, such as Goya® shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon cumin shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Let sit outside of fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet and add meat mixture. Add juice of lime. Cook about 15-20 minutes until browned evenly. Remove and serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!