Lightened Chicken Cordon BleuFrom daisyducc 5 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9x13 pan with spray
- spread 1 cheese wedge and place 1 slice ham on each pounded breast
- roll up and secure with toothpicks- coat with seasoned bread crumbs
- place seam side down in pan, sprinkle with seasoning salt
- bake 35-45 minutes or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- daisyducc West Hills, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdaisyducc West Hills, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!