Fish Sour Curry (masor Tenga)From abhijits 3 years ago
- Fresh fish (river fishes preferred) : 500 gm shopping list
- Ridge Gourd : 1 number (cut into small pieces) shopping list
- tomato : 5 (medium, chopped) shopping list
- salt : According to taste shopping list
- mustard oil : For frying the fish shopping list
- fenugreek seeds : Half a tsp shopping list
- turmeric powder : 1 tsp shopping list
- lemon juice : 4 tbsp shopping list
How to make it
- Add salt and tumeric power to the fishes and deep fry in oil.
- Add fenugreek seeds to the remaining oil and and add the chopped potatoes.
- Add turmeric powder and let the tomato melt well. Add the ridge gourd pieces, add salt and boiling water and cook till done.
- Add the lemon juice at last and boil for merely 1 minute.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- abhijits Bangalore, India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookabhijits Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!