Vegan Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom stormy_ide_girl 6 years ago
- 1 Cup vegan margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 3/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- Egg replacer for 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 Cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 Cups oats (rolled) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups raisins shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg replacer eggs and beat until well blended. In another bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to margarine mixture until well blended. Stir in oats, raisins, and nuts (if using). On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or a nonstick cookie sheet) drop the dough with a tablespoon at least an inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Let stand for 3 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies
People Who Like This Dish 1
- proudusafwife Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!