Sweet Sesame Chicken Strips With Brown Rice And SaladFrom angelarmck 6 years ago
- 160g <roughly 3/4 cup> brown rice shopping list
- 100g <2/3 cup> frozen peas shopping list
- 1 small can of sweetcorn shopping list
- 2tbsp runny honey shopping list
- juice of 1 large orange shopping list
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped shopping list
- 1 red pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 large chicken breasts skinned and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp seaseme seeds lightly toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the rice adding the pea's and drained sweetcorn for the last 3mins. Drain, put to the side,and keep warm. combine all the other ingredients excluding the seasme seeds in a bowl. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken on high for 2mins or until sealed. Add the sauce to the pan and cook gently for 4mins until the chicken is cooked and coated with a sticky sauce. A dd the seaseme seeds and stir. Serve with the rice and mixed green salad.
The Cookangelarmck Scotland, Uk
- Not added to any groups yet!