Bok Choy SaladFrom ltrain 6 years ago
- 2 lbs (or more) Bok Choy: washed, dried, chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- ½ cup (or less) butter shopping list
- 2 3oz packages uncooked ramen noodles, no seasoning, broken into small pieces shopping list
- 3 oz sliced almonds shopping list
- ¼ oz sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Toss Salad Greens in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in pan. Add remaining crunchy bits ingredients and sauté until golden brown. Cool on paper towels. When cool, break into pieces.
- Combine dressing ingredients and whisk (or shake in jar) until sugar dissolves and oil and vinegar are well mixed.
- Toss salad greens with shaken dressing to taste, add crunchy bits before serving to maintain maximum crunchiness.
The Cookltrain St Paul, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!