Oven Baked Baby Back RibsFrom goshops 5 years ago
How to make it
- For each slap of Baby Backs, you do not want to wash or trim them.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brown sugar.
- Be liberal with the brown sugar.
- Set Oven for its lowest setting. For mine that is 250 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and add the ribs.
- Generously coat with spice mix, cayanne is optional if you like them with some spice.
- Cover ribs with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 250 degrees F for at least 8 hours.
- To test the ribs and see if they are done, grab one of the bones sticking out and try to spin it. If it spins with little or no resistance, ribs are done.
- Note: I usually start my ribs between 6 or 7am and leave for work with them on a low set oven, they are done by the time I get home from work between 4pm and 5pm.
- Note: Feel free to modify the recipe. If you want it spicier, add more Cayanne, if they are too sweet, use less Brown Sugar. This is all from memory as I do not look at recipes when I cook or write things down...
- Serve with your choice of potato and vegetable. I prefer some garlic mashed potatoes and green bean casserole.
The Cookgoshops Hudson, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!