Oatmeal Breakfast BarsFrom katethirtynine 3 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats shopping list
- 3/4 cups raisons (&/or nuts, coconut, choc. chips, ect.) shopping list
- 3 tbsp ground flax shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar or 1/2 cup splenda br. sugar shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce, or juice (any kind) & grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 13x9 pan lined with parchment or sprayed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Combine flour, oats, raisins, flax, b.soda,cinnamon & salt in mixing bowl.
- beat butter and sugar together in separate bowl.
- Add apple sauce, vanila & eggs to butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Combine mixtures, it will be thick.
- Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake 18-22 minutes until firm.
- cool in pan until room temp. to set.
- Remove from pan and cut into 16 equal bars.
The Cookkatethirtynine Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!