Vegan Mushroom GravyFrom stormy_ide_girl 4 years ago
- * 1 cup mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- * 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- * 1/4 cup vegan margarine (or olive oil) shopping list
- * 2 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- * 1- 2 tbsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos, if you're soy-free) shopping list
- * 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- * 1 tbsp poultry seasoning (or 1/2 tsp each of sage, thyme and marjoram) shopping list
- * pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, melt the vegan margarine and add onion and mushrooms. Saute over high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add vegetable broth and soy sauce to mushroom/ onion mixture. Combine the flour with a little bit of water before adding. This will prevent lumps in the gravy. Bring to a simmer or a low boil, then reduce heat.
- Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper, stirring consistently. Allow to cook for 5 or 10 minutes, stirring regularly, until gravy thickens.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- stormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!