Cheap Easy GoulashFrom CheesyBiscuit 4 years ago
How to make it
- Slice onion up and place in pan with crushed garlic and begin to slowly fry until begins to soften up. At this point place in the mince and mix all of these together.
- Once all of these are cooked begin by placing beef stock, 3/4 cup of water, a generous amount of sweet soy sauce and pepper in (depends on your tastes). Mix all together and grate carrot in while also placing in dehydrated peas.
- Cover this up and let simmer for 10-15 mins or until peas are cook
- Finally microwave noodles until fully cooked before placing in with the rest of the ingredients. Mix all together and serve.
- It is usually good to try, then add sweet soy sauce as wanted
The CookCheesyBiscuit Wagga Wagga, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!