Cinnamon RollsFrom lmfansler 5 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 1 cup warm milk shopping list
- 2 eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 (3oz) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place dough ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in order (wet on bottom then dry then yeast).
- 2. Select 'Dough' cycle; press 'Start'.
- 3. After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 4. In small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 5. Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle.
- 6. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- 7. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
- 8. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 9. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled in size (about 30 minutes).
- 10. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 11. Bake rolls until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
- 12. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- 13. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.
The Cooklmfansler Cameron, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!