Spicy Red PotatoesFrom lmfansler 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Place potatoes and onion in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3. Mix garlic powder, salt, chili powder and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
- 4. Drizzle olive oil and seasoning mixture over the potatoes and onions. Stir together to coat the potatoes and onions.
- 5. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and slightly crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mysonshine Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklmfansler Cameron, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!