Wheat Banana Nut BreadFrom lmfansler 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas (approximately 3 ripe bananas) shopping list
- 1 cup wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- (optional) 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- (optional) dash of vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine margarine, milk, eggs, bananas and vanilla extract in the bread machine pan.
- 2. Place the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and pecans in bread machine pan.
- 3. Set to 'Dough' setting. Press 'Start.'
- 4. Once 'Dough' setting has completed, select and start 'Cake' setting.
- 5. After 'Cake' setting has completed, remove pan and allow to completely cool down before removing the bread from the pan.
The Cooklmfansler Cameron, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!