Canned SalsaFrom katethirtynine 5 years ago
- 4.5 lbs tomatoes diced shopping list
- 2 large onions small dice shopping list
- green pepper seeded and diced shopping list
- red pepper seeded and diced shopping list
- jalapeno pepper (one for mild and so on) shopping list
- 5.5 oz tomato paste shopping list
- 3/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp pickling salt shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in large pot.
- Bring to a boil, uncovered, over medium heat stirring occasionally. Boil gently for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened to disired consistency.
- Fill hot sterilized pint jars to within 1/2 inch to top.
- Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands securely.
- Makes 5-6 pints.
- I put all ingredients in crock pot for 3-4 hours on high, then transfered to jars.
The Cookkatethirtynine Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!