Egg RollsFrom jjksangel 6 years ago
- 1 package eggroll wrappers ( large squares) shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 carrott, shredded shopping list
- 1 cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts ( optional ) shopping list
- 1/4 c. soysauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- vegtable oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef with onions, drain well. Add garlic, carrots and cabbage and stir fry until veggies are cooked but still slightly crisp. Next add the rest of the ingredients. EXCEPT for the egg white, oil, and wrappers, and stir till mixed and heated. Pour in to colander and drain excess juice. Place one wrapper on the plate with the corner pointing to you. Place a line of meat mixture across wrapper about 2 - 3 heaping tbs. Bring bottom up and over the mixture then fold the sides to the center continure to roll up to the top, making sure the filling will not come out. Dab the top corner with the egg white and fold to seal. Reapeat until wrappers are used. Heat 1 inch of oil in a skillet and fry until golden brown. About 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Serve with sweet and sour sauce and steamed rice.
The Cookjjksangel Bonner Springs, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!