Mum's Pork + TaglietteliFrom philfull 5 years ago
- 400g lean pork, cubed shopping list
- 1tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 200g mushrooms, fresh, sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour (and water to mix into paste) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 8 tbsp natural plain yoghurt shopping list
- taglietteli shopping list
- peas shopping list
How to make it
- You will need a large frying pan with a lid.
- Fry the onions in the oil. Then add the pork, mushrooms, S+P and thyme.
- Cook for 10-15mins.
- In a cup mix the flour and water into a paste. Add to the pan.
- Cover pan and cook for 45mins.
- Take pan off the heat and add the lemon juice and yoghurt.
- Serve with taglietelli and peas.
The Cookphilfull Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!