Country Potatoe SoupFrom pinkmilf88 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prep: Wash, peel, and cut potatoes into small 1/2 inch peices.
- Peel and dice onion.
- Mash up your beef bullion cubes.
- 1. Melt stick of butter into a 4 Qt. pot.
- 2. Add 2 TBS flour and make a rue. Browning the flour.
- 3.Add onion, 3 cups milk, and beef bullion and bring to a boil.
- 4. Add 3 TBS paprika (add more if you wish) and salt and pepper.
- 5. Continue to cook over medium heat until potatoes are fully cook. Cook time varies for me.
- 6. ENJOY!
The Cookpinkmilf88 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!