Chocolate Zucchini Cake CookiesFrom missy2532 5 years ago
- 1 package yellow cake mix. (any cake mix will work, yellow is best) shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup freshly shreded zucchini shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cloves shopping list
How to make it
- First thing put cake mix into medium minxing bowl along with vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cloves... mix these until smoth. Then add in the chocolate chips and shreded zucchini. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes. Let cool 1 minute on the baking sheet, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cookmissy2532 Molalla, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!