Quick Pudding CookiesFrom anj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Drop cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- This recipe should make about 48 small cookies.
- Any flavor of pudding mix may be used.
- An interesting note: My mom made them one time and only had tapioca pudding. The cookies had little crunchy bits in them which gave an interesting texture.
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!