Tofu Cutlets With Mushroom GravyFrom laurak6 3 years ago
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2.5 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 lb oyster mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1.5 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sherry shopping list
- 1 c vegetarian chicken broth shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped shopping list
- 1 package baked tofu shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in butter until they begin to brown
- Add chopped mushrooms, cook until liquid from mushrooms is mostly evaporated
- Add flour, cook for ~15 seconds or until flour begins to brown, stirring constantly
- Add broth, sherry, and oregano. Simmer.
- Cut tofu into slices. Stir in and simmer until sauce thickens and tofu is hot. Add pepper to taste.