Whole Wheat Banana Bread With Agave And CranberriesFrom NCL1288 6 years ago
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder (I didn't have baking soda but can use 1 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- 3 large VERY RIPE bananas shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim or lowfat milk shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup agave nectar shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mash the bananas then add milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, and agave nectar. Mix ingradients well.
- In another bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients and mix until all incorporated. (Don't overmix)
- Next fold in walnuts and cranberries.
- Pour batter into a well greased, dusted pan. Any sort of small pan will work fine. I used an 8x8"
- Bake for 50 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in middle and it comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
The CookNCL1288 Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!