Hearty Egg ScrambleFrom anj 6 years ago
- 1 small onion, chopped** shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped green or red bell pepper** shopping list
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed*** shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. julienned, fully cooked ham shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 T. water shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- ** To save time, a frozen package of seasoning (onions and bell peppers already chopped), thawed can be used. shopping list
- ***To save time, frozen chunk style (rather than shredded style) hash browns, thawed can be used. shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, cook onion and pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and ham. Cook and stir until potatoes have become a little crisp and ham is slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and water. Pour over ham mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste and serve immediately.
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!